Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain business relationships with Customers, Contractors, Engineers and Designers.
- Builds, maintains and sources new sales leads.
- Work closely with the managers of our retail locations to follow up on leads, customer service issues, and assist as necessary.
- Maintain customer information, communications, quotes and other related information.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organized with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate with customers
- Background in Landscape design, masonry, or concrete construction industry is desirable.
- COVID Vaccination
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- This position requires full Covid vaccination status. Is that going to be a problem for you?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person