The successful candidate will work in a fast paced environment, planning and scheduling the efficient manufacturing of raw materials and final product output. This individual will use the Company’s ERP system and excel to maintain the production calendar, and is accountable for maintaining the integrity of manufacturing resource planning parameters. We need a self-motivated, organized, and dependable team player who wants to grow with us.
Job Description: Production Planner
Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provides timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates. Supports Retail purchasing as needed.
· Accountable for maintaining the integrity of manufacturing resource planning parameters (costing lot size, lead times, days of supply)
· Write, manage, and update component planning rules
· Place purchase orders according to MRP requirements
· Production planning and detailed schedule coordination with the Block and Precast manufacturing plants
· Place purchase orders for ancillary manufacturing products.
· Inventory Management: Understand and maintain the minimum necessary raw materials and finished goods inventory and report on the status of inventory levels against inventory targets
· Utilize ERP system to generate manufacturing work orders
· Coordinate between warehouse and purchasing on material requirements
· Notify Sales of any schedule impacts to customers
· Provide backup support for retail purchasing
· Assist with scheduling of quality control testing (internal and external)
· Completes status reports for production progress and materials inventory
· Participate in cycle counts
· other duties as assigned
· Production and Processing – Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for scheduling and planning in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
· knowledge of ERP or MRP software preferred.
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
· Covid Vaccination
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person