Role and Responsibilities
- Pick orders for customers – pick transfers for stores
- Pick boom orders – bag and wrap pallets when necessary, and tag orders.
- Open and close buildings #2 and #3 doors, turn on/off lights at beginning/end of day.
- Assist any walk-in customers.
- Receive orders from vendors:
· Verify correct quantities are being delivered (match actual items to packing slip)
· Tag product
· Bag and wrap any bag products
· Put product away
· Turn in packing slips to dispatch
- Receive & process internal transfers:
· Verify items for store to store transfers, and provide paper work to Dispatch
· Verify items for store to Belgrade transfers, and provide paper work to receiving
· Tag all pallets to identify where product is going
- Process customer returns: verify product to return ticket and restock items.
- Safely assist in loading trucks.
- Notify Purchaser of any low inventory items.
- Organize and maintain Gagne: spec-mix and bluestone pallets.
- Organize and maintain the yards for: rebar, stone, bluestone, cobble, fabric, granite and flue by:
· Putting product away upon receipt
· Tag necessary pallets
· Consolidate/reorganize pallets of product
· Pick up any trash, plastic, or other debris
· Pick up any empty or broken pallets
- Assist in keeping warehouses #2, #3 clean and organized (swept and free of debris).
- Assist in emptying trash, metal and cardboard bins.
- Keep stock rotated.
- Provide a list of damaged products to receiving, on a daily basis.
- Assist in shoveling around warehouses: #2, #3
- Keep manholes clear of snow, ice and debris
- Forklift experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
- COVID Vaccination.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Gagne and Son requires covid vaccination prior to employment. Is this a problem for you?
- forklift operation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person