The Augusta Elks Lodge #964 is hiring a part-time Operations Coordinator. This position oversees the day-to-day operations of the Lodge and ensures that the Lodge is run in an efficient, profitable, and professional manner. This is a paid hourly position, with a minimum of 20 hours weekly and a maximum of 32 hours.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Lodge
- Supervise and schedule employees.
- Fill bartender shifts when needed
- Maintain Inventory and order supplies when needed
- Communicate with Events Coordinator on scheduling of space and staff for events in the Lodge
- Other duties as assigned.
Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- Availability & willingness to work holidays and weekends
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and solve problems as they arise
- Prior bartending experience a plus
- Experienced in the Lodge operations of a fraternal organization
- Be certified as required. (Serve Safe/ TIPS Certified)
Please submit resume, cover letter and 3 references to