Instructor: Darcy Good
Time: Fridays, Oct. 25 - Nov. 22, 5:30 - 8:30 PM (5 weeks)
Cost: $135 plus consumables
Some experience necessary
You know what fusing is, and you’ve got the basics down. Now what? The Intermediate Fusing class will open your mind to the never-ending possibilities in this facet of the art world! Instructor Darcy Good will show you how to:
* Fuse three layers of glass using strip construction
* Make your own fusible cutouts with a ring saw
* Use powder frit techniques
* Work with decals
* Fuse with non-fusible glass
* Do cold work using the sandblaster, wet belt sander, flat lap grinder and tile saw
* Maintain your kiln shelf and molds
Class cost is $135 per person (that's only $27 per week!), plus consumables. You will need super glue, ThinFire paper, a marker and fusible glass — either 90 or 96 COE. Accessory glass is optional.
To register, stop in, call 213-4126 or register online. A 50% deposit is required to hold your space.